domingo, 30 de enero de 2011

Unbalanced and still looking

In less than five years, I have had over 5 different jobs - not including the time I was a weekend tourist guide.

I am nearly 30 years old, I have a law degree, yet I haven't figured out what's to become of me...

I have a new shrink now. He is one of those from Freud school. The therapies are pretty tough, and I always left his office crying or feeling worse than before. I called him "Dr. Phil" because of his tough love - not to his face, of course.

In the first session he diagnosed me as manic-depressive bipolar. Thanks to that I lost my last job, that one of my BFF got me - even though I totally let her down with another job she ligned up for me and I bailed.

I really can't blame her at all. She is in a really high place now, I mean really high, friends with the President of Chile - high. After a few days in the job, I had on of my famous panic attacks and after a visit to Dr. Phil, I told her the truth. She said that she couldn't wait for me to get better so she fired me.

Now I am officially unemployed and the government gave some sort of unemployment insurance for January and February that barely covers my huge loans.

I'm in deepshit now. I know I am sick, however like everyone else I have debts, and I need to eat and live and stuff.

That is just the point of the fucked up thing. I can't choose freely whatever it is I don't know what I am supposed to be doing, so I have to work as the one thing I definitely don't want to do.

That is the irony of life I guess.-

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario